The environmental labelling is a set of voluntary tools that try to stimulate the demand of products and services with minor environmental charges offering relevant information about their life cycle to satisfy the demand of environmental information by the consumers and groups of interest.
- Certified ecolabels (Type I): They distinguish the products with a minor environmental impact.
Catalan environmental label
Blue Engel, Germany
- Environmental Product Declarations (Type III): They offer objective, relevant and summarized information based on studies of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) elaborated by the company and that can be checked by a third.
- Development of ecolabels type I according to ISO norm 14024.
- Support in the process of certification of type I labels.
- Development of environmental product declarations (EPD or DAP) and rules of product category according to ISO norm 14025.
- Support in the process of certification of environmental product declarations (EPD or DAP).
- Development of climatic product declarations and processes and support in the process of certification of Carbon Footprint.
- The process of obtaining ecolabels means a better knowledge of the product itself.
- They allow to communicate to the consumers (labels type I) and to other companies and groups of interest (label type I and EPD) the environmental profile of your products.
- Product differentiation from the competence.
An example of our work
Client: Gestora Catalana de Residuos
Sector: Plastic production / Recycling
Area: Life Cycle Assessment / Environmental labels
The DAPc® certification is a type III ecolabel system (environmental product declarations) specific for construction products. Cyclus Vitae Solutions S.L. helps you to obtain it by doing preliminary LCA studies and writing the DAP. We develop as well Rules of Product Category, in case they do not exist yet.
Know more about our projects.